It is currently Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:55 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: High reccomendation for Dr Ibrahim from Sharm Womens Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:01 am 

I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby who was delivered by Dr Ibrahim from Sharm Women’s Clinic. I would like to share my experience as this may help anyone contemplating using his services.

When I found out I was pregnant I visited another clinic but was not happy with the service there as it was not very personal and I was forgotten at every visit so after several recommendations from long term residents in Sharm, I visited Dr Ibrahim. He looked after me throughout the rest of my pregnancy and was very informative, professional and honest as believe me I had many questions being a first time Mum.

I was planning to deliver in either my home country England or my husband’s town in Egypt but as I felt more confident and comfortable with Dr Ibrahim, I chose to deliver in Sharm in his capable hands.

I had heard many stories that Doctors in Egypt prefer to do cesareans and I really did not want this. Dr Ibrahim advised this would only be done in an emergency.

On the delivery day Dr Ibrahim asked me to visit the clinic when the contractions were regular so he could check the baby’s position which was good as my baby was facing the wrong way. I headed to the hospital and Dr Ibrahim was not far behind where at my request he gave me the chance for the baby to turn and deliver normally but this proved impossible after a time so he advised me to do a cesarean which he performed very professionally and I would let him do this again with my next birth.

Dr Ibrahim made many follow up visits to us in the hospital and again answered my many questions and gave us lots of advice. My follow up visits after my surgery were also to the same high standard and Dr Ibrahim constantly answered my calls or returned them within ten minutes if he was busy. Even when my baby was sick and he was not the Doctor involved in the case, he offered a helping hand and even passed by to visit us to check everything was ok, this was far beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated.

I can highly recommend Dr Ibrahim from Sharm Women’s Clinic and will be defiantly visiting him with my next pregnancy and any gynecology issues.

Thank you Dr Ibrahim from me and my new family !!!

Post subject: Re: High reccomendation for Dr Ibrahim from Sharm Womens Clinic
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm 
VIP

Glad to read your post, and all went well with yourself and your baby.
I also agree that Dr. Ibrahim is very professional.
Thanks...

Post subject: Re: High reccomendation for Dr Ibrahim from Sharm Womens Clinic
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 pm 

I agree with Stephie for 1000%.

It was my best luck to give birth for my baby with Dr. Ibrahim!

Thanks God, my pregnancy was very easy, but till the end of the 9th month I still couldn't decide where to give birth. The trip to my home country seemed to be very complicated. My friends who went to International Hospital were shocked by the behaviour of the doctor. He was flirting with two young girls and didn't pay any attention to their questions about delivery. I was scared. Less than two weeks were left till the date of delivery. I called all the doctors and made appointments.

From the first second I came to Dr. Ibrahim I felt that I trusted this doctor and felt very comfortable with him. He made full examination and Ultrasound, answered all my numerous questions. Dr. Ibrahim is the most professional and caring doctor I've ever met!!!

So the decission was taken (my baby will be delivered by Dr. Ibrahim) and I went home to wait for this wonderful moment which happened 3 days after. I called Dr. Ibrahim at 3 AM when the water started to come out. He answered immediately. His words made me calm and confident. Dr. Ibrahim picked me up and brought me to his clinic to check the position of the baby. After this we went to Sharm Specialized Hospital where I gave birth to my charming son. Dr. Ibrahim was perfect. His every action and every word were full of professionalism and experience. It was normal delivery and I did enjoy it.

During follow up visits Dr. Ibrahim gave me a lot of advices concerning my baby. He helped me a lot.

Dr. Ibrahim is a medical angel and very kind, caring person!!!

I give him brilliant recommendations!!! He is the best!!!

Thank you very very much!!!