It is currently Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:51 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: kIDS CLUB IN DELTA SHARM PROBLEMS
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am 

DEAR ALL,

DO ANYONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN DELTA KIDS CLUB?

AS I HAVE A LOT OF ... CAUSE I NOTICE THAT IT WAS MORE THAN 45 KIDS 2 MONTH AGO BUT NOW THE KIDS LESS THAN 25 ... :?:

IT IS A VERY NICE PLACE CLEAN , WIDE, ORGANIZED AND WITH SWIMMING POOL ... BUT THE STAFF :cry: ...

I CANT BELIVE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL
I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS AND MY SON IS NOT HAPPY :cry: ..

PLEASE POST YOUR PROBLEMS HERE .... AS THE MANGMENT SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON --- THEY SHOULD CAHNGE SOME OF THE STAFF AND WE NEED THIS PLACE TO BE SAFE FOR OUR KINDS...

HELP FOR CHANGE -- FOR OUR KIDS BY POSTING YOUR COMMENTS HERE.. THANKS

ASHU

Post subject: Re: kIDS CLUB IN DELTA SHARM PROBLEMS
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:41 am 

Hi all :)
I think it's really problem with stuff. My daughter was there last year just one month because I was unsatisfied from that nursery. :( This place it’s really beautiful but its not enough make kids happy and parents satisfy what they are doing there. I lived in Delta when I move from England I was really surprised such a height standard nursery it's mean building. But after while change my mind.
Stuff didn't speak English to kids like I was expected and they said will be language which they will communicate and I couldn’t communicate with them because they didn't understand what I m talking about :!:
There wasn't good daily organization-kids did free playing most of time, and they were boring because kids in young age needs to be told what to do. It wasn't any segregation for groups by age. They were watching tv most of time. Each time I come pick up my daughter she was watching tv. When I ask her what have you been doing she tells me about cartoons :!: . In swimming pool it wasn’t any swimming teacher who could start teach kids adapt to water by playing different games. Stuff was sitting in shadow and enjoying doing nothing, kids was just splashing water I know that is part of adaptation to water but they could benefit much more.
I think in Delta Kids Club its a lot of place to do many activities like dance, simply gymnastics for kids to prevent scoliosis, flat feet etc. simply ball games. I think should be schedule what they are doing every day and parents should be informed as well. Stuff should be prepared for work not just come and taking care that nothing bad with happen with kids I mean injury.
Joa :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm 

hi everybody :P

beside all of these in my opinion i think that nusery is a very good one
and that not only my opinion
i have a girl in the nursery since 7 months
she is happy in it and interested all the time .. drawing .. dancing ..swimming
she like her teachers
maybe the teachers dont speak english but i see them interacting with kids
its very clean .. organised .. has a pool
i think its the best place now in sharm :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm 

:) Hi every body
My daughter frequents the Delta Sharm Kids Club from already 6 months.
I never had any problem there. The staff is very good, carefully, kindly with the children and with the parents as well. I think that they really love the babies.
The place is very clean and safe.
24hrs there is a security staff seat close to the entrance of the kids club.
Every day they let the children to play in the garden for enough time, that is very healthy for them.
And during the summer the children can enjoy the swimming pool behind the building.
I' m happy cause they do their work very well...i mean the take care about the children
All the comments that I heard from the other parents was good comments.
:D :D
Anyway if the they will get the above complains to do better that's will be great :wink:
The manager there (Miss Heba) is very good and i'm sure she's able to fix any problem so if somebody have or had any complain can go and discuss about. She very helpful.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:25 pm 

Hi all again :) :)
I m not saying that it's bad nursery because I think that it's any way the best in Sharm. Ashu who starts this topic ask about concern for that nursery because We all parents want make that place the best for our kids. I didn’t say that stuff wasn't nice but I had difficulty with communication because some of them English was very poor :? . My daughter was 3,5 when She started that nursery and was just after opening I mean on may. Since that time maybe they changed their organization. Because when my daughter was there it wasn’t any groups which should divided kids by their age. Different activity should be provided by age. In that time wasn't any regular. Please let me know if there are any changes because I’ve got second daughter for who soon I will look for nursery. What kind activity kids now have it. Thank you for answer parents which kids are in that nursery.
Joa :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm 

Hi All,

I sent my son almost one year ago or more than one year to Delta Sharm Kids Club
& I left it on 29/03/2009 ..

it was nice when Rose Mary :) (the Manager )there but after that it turned from bad to worse till the last four months.

I started to have a lot of comments which I have to discussed with the replacement manager(supervisor).. she is a kind of person who gave you a supportive reaction but there is no change…

The kids don’t do any kind of activity all the time watching TV :!:

(no winter program as mentioned in their flyer on the board at the entrance of the kids club) .

Hygiene stuff (many times my son have bad smelly and not very clean (I mean diapers area) hands smell dusty –I wished to send his brush teeth but I was afraid to send it as they don’t care if any kid use any brush :cry: .

I leave my son in this place from 8 am to 17 … normally you need to know what happened through the day but you will never have an answer for any normal Q (like did he eat all his food? did he like it or do he have any problems ? or what happened today ?

My son learned bad words from them (by chance I heard the teacher and the nanny saying it )

I told every single person in this place all the time “please it’s very important to dressed my son his underwear when you take off his diaper at morning as he through the day don’t wear diapers”
( Normally without request he should wear something before the pants)!!??

I swear 2 month ago I took my son day after day with a scratch on his face if they only watching the kids that will never happened to them but they don’t even watch them also I went many times to pick up my son as usual at 17 to 17:30 and I found him sitting with a housekeeper and the responsible person up stairs I don’t know why a housekeeper is watching my son !!!???

Finally my son start to cry every day when I leave him at Delta Kids Club( although he is a very social boy and used to go every day )).. all the time nervous and not happy and no one give any information what is going on 

(The Kids club was have more than 45 kids per day but now they have less than 25 kids).Then I thought that the management in Delta Sharm should know what is going on in this place ,so I added my post on Sharm Women forum, maybe some other mums have problems like me

All the time I am thinking about what if ?????…. Then I fade up

I wrote a complain and send it to The Customer Service Manager in delta sahrm
Mr. Hazem then I had a meeting with him, he understood my points and promised that every thing will change .. so hope every thing will change.

This was my bad experience with Delta Sharm Kids Club & we can change it for our kids.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm 

Hi All,

Am a new member her just to tell every careful Mum that story about a boy 3.5years old was used to go to Delta Sharm Kids Klub.

2 weeks ago :oops: he had a sexual abused accident in Delta Kids Club from A house Keeper ‘I think his name is Amr’ this case is already on court now .

Refer to ASHU post:
:?: (and I found him sitting with a housekeeper and the responsible person up stairs I don’t know why a housekeeper is watching my son !!!???

:!: The answer is (This place and this staff unfortunately not safe for our kids)

The way to stop the abuse is to TELL & am telling you t take care.

Yours ; NIna :?

Post subject: New Management for DELTA Kids Club and Nursery
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:50 am 

Dear All mothers..im realy so sorry to get this bad information regarding Delta kids club & the main reason for my feeling that have a baby in Delta Kids club form 1 year ago...realy i didn't have any problems with them and this is the push eason which make me to take this risk and to inform you the follow here under:
New Management for DELTA Kids Club and Nursery
NOW A new Italian /Egyptian management for Delta Kids club and nursery at Delta Sharm
The only place in Sharm with new camera safety system..which you can watch your baby in time during the day...
the only Kids club with swimming pool for the kids and also you can share this moment from now with your kids (mothers are most welcome in any time)
the only place which you can Bring your baby starting form 6 MONTHS.

24-Hour service a day starts from 08:00 AM, 7 days a week for all range of ages.
new baby setting system in side the kids club at the night (available upon your request)
night shift for the adults kids & computer courses
Well trained teachers specialized in the kindergarten field and the preschool stage.
Artistic and recreational activities chosen carefully to suit the different ages for skills and abilities development for preschool preparation’s stage.
* Teaching principals of Arabic language
* Teaching principals of English language
* Teaching principals of arithmetic

Outdoor playground with assorted kids facilities and toys.
***** Your Child's Confidence Starts Here *****
Looking forward for your visit to our nursery

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further information
Tel: 012 2660787
Tel: 010 6644008

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 am 

IT`S REALY GOOD NEWS :D ..WISH TO FEEL NEW CHANGES.
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL THE NEW STAFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm 

Hi
I think the nursery in Delta is very nice. My 9month old daughter is going there, she'll start her third week. and the women working there are really nice.
they really take care. it's a nice place.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm 

Dear all!
do you have good news about this kinder garden? do you satisfied? any problems and comments?
we want to go there - i'm so worry for my angel :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 pm 

I would not recommend delta KG to anybody... There were so many problems so it is really to describe all of it. Till now. My child was going to this kindergarten and he was quite happy there. BUT my baby started to be sick ALL the time.. and it is not a weak child at all to be that often on sick leave. I was paying to babysitters to stay with the baby while I was working. I know there were parents that were bringing children even with high temperature. Staff may deny this as much as they want but it is REAL FACT - I am more then sure about it. And the quality of food for children leaves much to be desired... my baby started to loose weight... he was sick SO often... I could not believe that it is normal - he was going to different KG and it never happened. As soon as we changed nursery my child started to gain weight, and we forgot about ALL kind of diseases!!! How can i explain this? What they are doing there that child was loosing weight and was ill all the time? Some staff in Delta KG was very nice! Especially there was british teacher - Kelly. She was the best - I do not know if she still work there or not! But there were nice people. Now I am not sure about it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm 

If anyone is interested in enrolling their children in a kindergarten with western standards, please contact me for more information or if you have questions. We have a brand new one with all new facilities, furniture, educational toys, equipment, etc. We are now taking applications as we have limited space. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 pm 

Hey,
I'm Anna and I have a three years old daughter. We're moving to Sharm this December and looking for a kindergarten for her. One of the options on our list is Delta Sharm, but I've read so many horror stories here that I'm a bit confused now. Does anyone have current, up-to-date information about this kindergarten? My husband is already in Sharm so he can prepare things before we fly there. He's been to Delta Sharm today to talk to the manager and look around. He says it looks great and there are English speaking nannies and the manager is British. So I guess there must have been changes since the last posts. Please if you have any current info about this kindergarten - good or bad - tell me about it.

Thanks
Anna