It is currently Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:14 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: HELP!
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm 

I am hoping to move to Sharm in September with my 11 year old daughter and need help on deciding which school to send her to, I have read good things about St Josephs and have emailed them twice but still have had no reply i would like to know Term Dates for 2012/13 and also fees. I am due to fly out on 4th July 2012 and would like to visit the schools in Sharm to get some idea of which will be best for her, is this possible or will it be summer holidays? I will also be looking for work for myself and believe a school would be the ideal place as it would fit in with my daughters hours as i will have no-one to help look after her. If anyone has any ideas help or a job i would love to hear from you.

Post subject: Re: HELP!
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm 

Just wanted to say that the schools had emailed me but problems with my work email. Sorry

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:11 pm 
VIP

Good you had a reply.

Just one thing I would like to mention. Many of the parents with teenage kids actually move to Cairo or back home due to a lack of education here in Sharm. Schools are fine for young kids, but it gets more and more difficult the older they are. Try to get in touch with some parents before taking that step.

Best schools, as I have the impression, are Sharm College and the British School.
But those schools are also more expensive than St. Joseph.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 pm 

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying, i am due to fly out in July and was going to look at all of the schools how would i get in touch with the parents of the children? Do you know anyone who could give me advice as my frinds in Sharm have no children.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:43 pm 

On Facebook there's also a group called "Sharm mothers", maybe there you can find somebody who can help you.