[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
www.sharmwomen.com • View topic - kindergarten
It is currently Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:08 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: kindergarten
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:55 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:13 am 

Post subject: Nursery/kindergarten recommendation??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:36 pm 

Post subject: Delta Sharm Kindergarten
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:32 pm 
VIP

Post subject: Options
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 am 
VIP

Post subject: Re: kindergarten
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm 

Where is Daniela's kids parking?

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:11 pm 

Daniellas kids parking is no longer there as she is no longer running it it is now under Egyptian ownership and has changed the name to Love and care it is in Hadaba.
Really if you are looking for a nursery it depends in what area, Hai el nour and Nabq have ABC centre which is very good but limited spaces, Hadaba has love and care but I really dont know about the care or program they offer and also in hadaba is Baby Home kids club, who offer Quraan for muslim's and if you want your child to attend,its optional, English lessons and arabic lessons, children are taught through workbooks, stories, games and play, music and dance and have weekly art lessons.
Sorry I am biast but my daughter attends Baby Home lol, but really have a look around see what suits you. There are also a number of new Russian nurseries that have opened up in Hadaba if you would prefer that for your child.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm 
VIP

ABC centre is a very well organised place that has developed more and more over the years and offered reliable service and a nice safe environment for children. I can recommended it to everybody - Eman the owner is a professional and dedicated teacher that I rarely meet here in Sharm and all the teachers that work there are carefully chosen and trained.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 pm 

GIRLZ : )

my name is RADWA

I live in the USA now MINNESOTA

im planning to settle down in EGYPT starting JANUARY..

I am doing my research about evvvery thing in SHARM , and I need your help

HOW much does a GOOD Kindergarten cost in one month? approximately?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 pm 

its me again : ))

what is the average rate for baby sitting an hour?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:16 pm 
VIP

Well, depends what you mean by “Good KINDERGARTEN”. We are living here for many years and it is difficult even for us to figure this one out. Anyway when you will come, go and visit them all because Sharm is like a railway station – people come and go, so owners change, teachers change etc. and also the most suitable for you can be a no no for me. There are many nurseries that take kids from 3 month to 6 years. The schedule is 7 am – 5.30 pm or more, 6 0r 7 days per week, and it costs around 900 le per month for this schedule. Also the schools in Sharm offer Kindergarten program starting from 3 years – the scheduale will be around 8 am till 1pm- 5 days per week except holidays (and there are many holidays). The fees are per year and you must pay it at the beginning of the year or in two installments: St Joseph starting around 6000 le per year, Sharm College starting around 10.000 le per year. There are private schools that are not under the Ministry of Education and have no Arabic: British school starting from 2490 Euros per year plus registration fees , French School starting from 2100 Euros/year plus 400 Euros registration fee, Busy Bees – American School – homeschooling system I don’t know the fees. All those information I took it from their sites or from friends – anyway if you have more than one kid you can negotiate in some I guess.
Babysitting – hourly rate in Delta from 20 le- 40 le/per hour.
I hope this helps a little. When you will want specific information I can tell you where to ask exactly.

Gabriela

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 pm 

thank you Gabriela, i wrote everything down that was helpful enough

: )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:46 pm 

If anyone is interested in enrolling their child in a kindergarten with western standards, please contact me for more information or if you have questions. We have a brand new one with all new facilities, furniture, educational toys, equipment, etc. We are now taking applications as we have limited space. Thank you!