It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:48 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Great furnishing service in sharm
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 pm 

After 3 attempts to get new loose seat and back cushions made for my sette ( at a huge wasted cost each time) I came across a company in old market who to my amazement have actually followed all my instructions regarding quality of make. The previous ones all had the same problem, no finish on seams, zips poorly sewn together, poor quality foam that sagged within weeks, fibre stuffed inside to give it shape so when I went to change the covers, it all fell out and seams sewn so near the edge of the material that they had holes in as I took delivery of them and refused delivery and got my money back. I specified everything I wanted done and to my amazement they came back, exactly as I requested and delivered in a short time ( 3 days). I am so pleased with them that Ive just ordered my second set of loose covers. The company is Sofa Furniture Shop No 3-4, 421 Old Market, a few doors down from El Magnoun Pizza. Tel no of Sherif, the owner is 0106562396 or 0175501509. They have a website at (removed - as advertisement). Its great to be able to reccommend a furniture company in sharm and I would add they have some beautiful curtain fabrics too. My advice, be specific, tell them exactly how you want them made and hopefully you will be as delighted as me. I explained how Europeans differ from Egyptians and the quality we expect so he should be aware, but tell him you saw this comment from Chris on Sharm Womens website, as I told him I would post a notice.

Post subject: Re: Great furnishing service in sharm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:55 am 
VIP

I checked the website, but I must admit I never saw such furniture here.
Do they actually have such show rooms or are the sites pictures not genuine?

Post subject: Re: Great furnishing service in sharm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm 

Hi
I haven't been to the showroom in Naama Bay but maybe worth checking out. I assume Sherif is affiliated with sofasharm but his own warehouse is in Rowesat where he makes the soft furnishings. His showroom in Old Market is small and not much furniture is there to see. He has photos on his mobile of items he has made, including mine, so ask to see them. I will take delivery of my new cushions tomorrow and will take some photos and post them on here........hope this helps.