[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
www.sharmwomen.com • View topic - Sharm Women clinic IS RUBBISH
It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Sharm Women clinic IS RUBBISH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:07 am 

Before anybody gets angry, I don?t mean Sharm women?s club. I respect your club and I hope it will help in protecting women in Sharm.

I mean another SWC which is owned by one of the traders called
Dr EYE DOT WHY. Please read the following and you will understand. Thanks

I spent in Sharm about 7 months with my husband and I gave birth over there; which was a big mistake. I regretted my decision about doing this experience in Egypt. My husband advised me to do it in England but I preferred to be with him. He searched for a good doctor to follow up my pregnancy and some of his friends who are doctors recommended SWC.

We went to this clinic to see Dr Eye dot Why who is a very decent person, he gave us the impression that he is experienced and professional doctor and after seeing his certificates on the wall from (Austria), we decided to let him supervise the delivery which was another big mistake but we discovered later.

He saw the reports of my pregnancy that I brought from England where my doctor followed my case for 7 months then he told us that I will have a normal delivery as recommended in my reports. Actually we felt comfortable after he said that.

He also told us that the delivery will be in Sh. eme. hospital. this name has been changed to Sh. Speci. hospital, but I think the name only was changed but the dirt inside is still as it was when I went there to give birth and the receptionists working there are still nasty and rude (they asked for a full payment or to keep my passport before starting the operation otherwise they would not allow me to enter the operation room while I was in the pain of labor. They said that without any feeling of shame. They even had a loud argument and shouting with the doctor in front of the operation room while I was inside.

This stupid situation ended only when my husband called a close friend who is police officer in Sharm police station in front of the receptionists. You can?t imagine the effect of this call; it was like the key for all the locked doors.

In the day of delivery we called Dr Eye dot Why and he asked us to go to his clinic (Imagine a pregnant woman in labor and he asks to bring her to his clinic of course to increase the bill); we went to see him and he checked me and did a scan for the 6th time then asked my husband to take me to the hospital. My husband asked him if it will be normal delivery or not he said everything is ok and normal and confirmed that it will be normal delivery.

After 8 hours from the beginning of labor and with 9 cm dilation when we can?t go anywhere else, Dr Eye dot Why changed his mind and decided to do a c-section. We wondered and refused but he said the normal delivery will take long time and said some other stupid reasons to scare my husband and rush him to agree with the cesarean and unfortunately that what happened.

When I returned to England 2 months after the birth my doctor told me that there were no medical reasons for the c-section or for the distortion in my body and that doctor just needed to break the water and everything would be fine, she also told me that I can go to the court if this had happened in England.
Anyway, I don?t want to take a lot of your time or remember this horrible experience but please be wise when you make your decision, I really don?t wish this horrible experience to another woman.
By the way; what happened with me has been repeated with the same details with other two cases who live in Sharm one of them who had background about the stages of normal delivery insisted on continue the delivery normally and she did it.
Please pass this advice to any pregnant woman you know in Sharm and don?t help those kind of doctors in increasing the pain of women just to make higher financial benefit.
Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:04 am 

Mybe I am stupid but is all that happened that he gave you a c section instead of natural birth??? or did something serious go wrong with the baby or you??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:40 pm 
VIP

I was asking myself the same quastion!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:52 pm 
VIP

Shannon, fighting with your own reflection here? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:36 am 
VIP

And than again Pia starts...and who will finish?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 pm 
VIP

I'm a person with principles. It's one of the most terrible (=nerve-eating) kinds :D

Really, they are so similar so how come they fight instead of forming a union or something (of medicine-haters in Sharm).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 pm 

PIA I really tried to ignore you but you are simply just IGNORANT and I really feel that you are without any CLASS you obviously cannot read exactly what is written or just do not understand English I don't know which it is nor do I care..... you are simply someone who is unlikeable and annoying I feel sorry for you but probably not as much as you feel sorry for yourself these days.

I apologize for all those who have been voicing there concerns about the fighting here and I really tried my best to let it go but it is simply impossible for me to allow someone of Pia's kind to continue to make asinine remarks about ME on this forum without saying anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 pm 
VIP

Oh, Shannon dear, please do us the honour and enlighten us about this CLASSES subject, uh? I am pretty sure I have some class but the trouble is I do not know WHICH class..
:-O
Maybe you could for example list the CLASSES in (your) order of importance??? With a concise decription for each. And be so kind as to point out which one you belong to because it does not appear from your behaviour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:44 pm 

your answer speaks for itself bcz someone who has no class would think that I meant social level and that is not what I referred to, class has many different meanings and in the sense it is written brings its definition I meant elegance, grace, upbringing (not financial) eloquence etc...

You know Pia I hold back every minute that I answer one of your silly replies I can also be mean and rude like anyone its human nature but my mother always said its easy to be rude and difficult to always be polite...

So the best thing for you is to not answer or respond to my posts and maybe you could start your own El Mounefaya (or what ever its called)Womes club!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:48 pm 
VIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 pm 
VIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:44 pm 
VIP

Eshta don't you think that Pia's posts are rude and you should remove them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:11 pm 
VIP

Ursha... don't you think you are a bit extreme? Where do you want to start removing and where to stop?

This is a forum and people are STILL allowed to tell their opinion. My opinion on censurship I had said before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:03 pm 
VIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm 

Chris this was a quote from one of your posts to Ursa and I in the last battle with PIA;

Girls, what is going on????

Ursa and Shannon, sorry, you are blaming Pia of something and hitting back the same way?????????

Anyhow I think for me I am done with the SWC forum it seem it?s not a discussion place anymore just a place for a few pathetic individuals to pass a few hours a day I registered on the forum mainly because there were so many outrageous things being said about Sharm women from those individuals and thought someone should give them shit but now I realize that the moderators should have done that not me, perhaps there friends perhaps there not who knows.

It?s really quite SAD this club was started for a reason and that reason somehow has dwindled perhaps due to the fact that a few ladies can't get over themselves or that some are just tired of being insulted all the time and since this month?s meeting is about the future of the SWC its seems perhaps I am not alone in my feelings.

Ursa don't be angry its all really very stupid actually what we will do is gather our own group of women and meet every month not a club but a group of fun loving ladies who just want to get together and have a good laugh I promise I will not bring any pictures of port said to look at hahahhehehehehohohoho :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:10 pm 
VIP

:D :D :D :D :D Shannon you should not stop writing on forum! We need clever and funny people on this forum. I had a big smile on my face during reading your post. I think we should just ignore Pia! And that?s it!

Regarding your idea about El Mounefaya Women Club? it sounds so good! :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

Shannon we will meet on meeting and see what future plans are?hopefully it will not end.

Chris I don?t think I said something wrong?where to start and to stop its not really what I should do and say but if you didn?t notice, Pia is teasing all the time and you should not let her as we have forum for sharing opinions! Right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:23 pm 
VIP

I am sorry. Perhaps I am not a right person on this forum here, having caused so many negative feelings, quite unintentedly.

Shannon, please stay in all peace and let me leave instead so no one will bother you in the future. I'll unregister right now in a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 pm 
VIP

Sorry, but I start to loose track...

Why do you all take certain posts so personal?

Yes, Shannon, the forum should be a discussion board.
And thanks, Shannon, for taking part in the discussion as you felt to defend Sharm Women. That's the way how I think it should be, women using this tool to express their opinions. Of course we as the active ones in the SWC could just remove certain posts, but can we not all learn of criticism? And may be I am stupid, but I read always some sarcasm in Pia's posts. ... and as Ursha is saying teasing... but why to take such teasing so personal, knowing that it is not meant personal as most of us do not know each other.
Please note that for many of us English is not the first language.

Why so many expect so much of the SWC? We are all the club and it is on all of us to make it better. I do not think somebody should actually moderate. Yes, we delete abusive or sexual posts... but some sarcastic posts should also be understood as such. I had asked previously what you all think about this issue, but nobody replied...

Ursha, thanks, yes, I believe Shannon should stay with us, we need every opinion. But also I think Pia should stay with us. She posted lots of interesting information and the point that she moved out of Sharm should be important for many Sharm Women. For many this is just a transit place and I found it great that Pia shared her new life with us.

As to the future of the SWC... I think the next meeting is about the future of the meetings, not the SWC... Doro is continuing with the mailings, I am with the website and I think Jayne with helping on the forum. Yes, I think, the meetings are an essential part of the SWC since the very beginning and I am very sorry we are at this point, but it is not all... ( And I can fully understand a certain frustration, which I also have when I have to defend a post which was not meant at all to attack or when people tell why don't you do this or that??? ). I hope we will find a satisfying solution that the meetings will continue and the club will even grow... some new faces might bring some new ideas. We just need more women....

Shannon and Pia, I hope both of you will stay on the forum.
Am tired now and will go to sleep. Still hope, even though it is late for me, my message got understood...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:55 pm 
VIP

Anybody still there???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:24 pm 
VIP

Chris, think you said it all. Sure, we could delete posts and put people on moderated status but is this also fair? You know as soon as we do that, someone will jump on us that it's wrong to do it. You just can't make people happy all the time. I think if you can't say something nice, don't say anything when it comes to personal attacks. My mom taught me that. I feel that some of the ladies here are acting like children but that's my personal opinion. And many times when someone posts something, you can't see their face so you don't know if they are kidding or not.
You just can't please everyone all the time.
Jayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:40 pm 

Yes, I am still here! :wink:

And I don?t really know if I should laugh or cry.

I have been following the forum (healthcare sucks, Sharm women clinic is rubbish ?.) for quite a while. And I thought I will just ignore all the negative atmosphere?..
But it is so hard for me to understand all the personal attacks on each other. Who cares about the spelling? Who is using the language the best?
After reading those posts I felt like I will never write anything anymore, as I am not a native English speaking person and I will have many grammar and spelling mistakes (sorry about) :oops:

Maybe we have to remember all of us, where we come from? And where we live now! We live in Sharm el Sheikh, the city of peace! And we are in Egypt! Its an unique place where people from all over the world come together and should benefit of each other strengths and not starting a war! (There are already enough in this world!!!)

Question yourself why you are in Egypt? Just take 1 min time! :roll:

I myself moved here, because I want to be here! Although I know many things are different then at home, for me life in general is better here than in Europe! And that?s why I am here! If one day I will wake up and will be unhappy/unsatisfied here, I will move!!! I saw so many people here ?spoiling? the atmosphere, just because they are so fed up from this country and should better leave. We are all here because it was our decision. Nobody is forced to ?give up? their life in Europe and move to a third world country! If you can?t see the beauty of this place anymore, than its better to move.

I have a lot of friends, they are Sharm fans and they do not live here. But they all follow up on the swc webpage and I reached a point where I feel a bit embarrassed.... :oops:

The question: Where to start and where to stop? Deleting, blocking?.
The definition of forum is: A general discussion area for a free exchange of ideas, thoughts, and comments.

I would keep it open as well! And just hope, that some people are thinking (or reading) twice before posting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:22 pm 
VIP

I?m still here as well. :D

My opinion is that we should keep it open but there should be some limits! I mean if I open a subject with Pia...we had a long and ?dirty? discussion about medical care. There were some bad words and personal attacks but we stopped. So never mind, we all forgot it. And we were all happy. And than from piece and silent, Pia started again. Why? Do we need this? I think you should just explain her in a nice way not to this. Even on personal mail and remove her post as there was no reason to write what she did. If she would not agree with it, you can send her rules of forum and that?s it. No stress and no angry women on forum. I mean why to let somebody teasing around! :twisted: :twisted: And don?t get me wrong. I know that Pia wrote some good and useful things on forum as well. I used some of her tips as well. But what she was saying and writing to Shannon and than as well to me and involving my company in that I am working for...come on! And all those personal attacks on Shannon and her growing up and and and! This is too much! But as I said we all forgot about this and tried to ignore what have been said until Pia wrote her useless post! :twisted:

I this Mickey has right! People are afraid to write because they can be attacked because of bad English and spelling mistakes. My English is far from being perfect but I don?t really care if somebody will judge me cause of this. And I believe as well that there are many ladies that don?t know what to write because there are everywhere only ?fights? Shannon and I had a bit of fun with it but when its to much is definitely to much. There is no normal communication. No common ideas. No common plans. I hope we can change this in near future. :D :D

P.S: Shannon we need you here! Yalla write something nice.... :D :D :D