It is currently Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:16 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: WARNING TO ALL VISITORS TO SHARM:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm 

WARNING TO ALL VISITORS TO SHARM: Me and my boyfriend came to sharm on the 3rd of feb for 2 weeks.
and we decided we wanted to rent a car with a resonable price and good service.so we run into a local egyption
who works here,and we asked him were we could rent a car.He 1st told us that the car would be 50 l.e per day and we
was quite happy with that price.when we arrived at the office in hadaba and discust about the car..then he told us he wanted
200 l.e per day,it was well of the price wat we was looking for he also told us that the car was new and working good condition
so we agreed a price at 150 l.e per day.so we set off in our new car hoping everything will be just fine.After 1 hour or so
we discoverd that the brakes of the car was not working and the oil of the car needed changing fast.so we went back to the
office and explained to him wat was wrong with the car,and he immedantly accused me and my boyfriend of the damage to the
car!! at last we sorted things out with the brakes and fixed them by ourself in a local garage that cost us 200 us dollers
by then we was worring wat else bad could happen in this moment,the next day he the owner of the car called us and said
he wanted more money for the car becaouse of killometers,im sorry to say that if we rent a car of somebody it is not there
problem how many kilometers we make.he constantly demanded more money from us and everyday he wanted evan more !!
and it got to the point when he sent 2 guys to come to look for us to evan beat us or take the car back and pay more
money.this was the 3rd day of renting.the next day we took the car back to him and payed all the money wat he asked for,
and evan after paying him he still wanted more from us.... I wanted to call the police immetantly and told him i will make
a big problem for him,he reply with words "i dont f**** care wat you do" so i took my boyfriend to a near by cafe to calm down
and drink some coffee.until my boyfriend realised he had left his phone in the owners office,we rushed back to the office
to get the phone bk and he told us he did not see it ,i am 100 % sure he left his phone on the table in his office.
i told him many times in a nice way to please give us back our phone with all contacts inside.i told him he was a verry bad man
and told him i will call the police now.he then stood up from his chair and walked round to my boyfriend and hit him directly
in his face,I WAS SHOOKED AT THIS MOMENT AND WAS PANNICING WAT WOULD HAPPEN...my boyfriend tryed to fight back and anouther
man came and held my boyfriend back while the owner beat him with a chair.finnaly everything calmed down and the owner closed
the shop up and told us the fuck off.if you want to rent a car DO NOT RENT FROM (name deleted) IN HADABA. thnx for reading

katya + chris from england .

Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL VISITORS TO SHARM:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 am 
VIP

Just wondering.. can a Brit really make so many mistakes when writing?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:57 pm 

and who are you ??? maybe u r the owner of the car!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 am 
VIP

I do not understand how someone can repair brakes and pay 200 USD of a car which he/she just rented an hour earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 am 

yes you are right,u should ask the owner of the car about that,do u see how shit service it is ????????????????

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 am 

WOW... JUST WOW...! That's horrific... I'm so sorry for your experience! I hope you both are well and are in one piece now. Did you ever try the police???