It is currently Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: dead body in front of Iberotel Palace?!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 am 

Hello everybody!

I'm speechless and shocked by one situation. Im going to work every morning by a blue bus direction Hadabah. On Thursday, 23.02 morning my eyes caught a strange subject lying in front of the Iberotel Palace - a body of the person in unnatural position (legs bent, arms crooked). It was obvious he is not alive any more. Today morning while passing by the same place I saw him just covered by blanket under which you may easily see the same position.

Here is the question: are the people so... heartless, careless, lost that they allow this poor body lie on the main street in front of one of one of the best hotels (according to holidaycheck) and just covered by blanket?? is it -10 here that they think this body will not smell? dont they think that it might be someone's father/brother/husband and someone may look for him... whats happened to you, people?! All what I was told was: dont put your nose in it. But there should be any one who will report to hospital (to take him) and police to investigate it. But the biggest concern is about the Iberotel Palace security and management. During at least 4 days they havent taken any action just letting the body stay and smell in front of their doors. Such a shame. :idea:

Post subject: Re: dead body in front of Iberotel Palace?!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm 
VIP

what do you mean? A dead person lying in front of the Hotel and the Hotel not caring?
I can not imagine that... are you sure it is not a homeless person sleeping?
It seems a bit strange to me.. why did you not ask the bus driver to stop and check on the person, maybe he or she needed help?