[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
www.sharmwomen.com • View topic - Immigration/Working opportunities in Egypt
It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:46 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Immigration/Working opportunities in Egypt
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

We would like to put this comment put on the Job Request site on 17.02.2011:

First they immigrate to Egypt (especially females), then they get Egyptian boy friend/girl friend or they may even marry Egyptian man/woman.
Stay away of our Egypt...You have been taking our own deserved opportunities for years due to corrupted regime/government.
Now it is finished, finished, finished…
We have our qualified men, women, boys and girls who are not employed for years after graduation…
Can't you see, respect and recognize that our revolution was done for poor, starving, unemployed people. We are fed of corruption, and employing foreigners instead of qualified Egyptians was one of the signs of this corruption. And, foreigners at the end get married to Egyptians who consequently leave millions of Egyptian girls unmarried

SW Please note that such comments should be put on the forum and not on Job Requests.
In future we cannot validate comments and opinions on Pin Board or Job Market.
We would also like to put this comment on discussion. Do you think it is right that foreigner take Egyptian men/ women and Egyptians are left behind? Or do you believe in free choice?

Post subject: Re: Immigration/Working opportunities in Egypt
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 am 

Alot of this I agree with, however in respect to stealing your men we didn't force them to marry us, and we didn't wake up one day and say "oh I think I will marry an egyptian man, so, he doesn't marry an egyptian girl" of course not, you can't help who you fall in love with!!! Its just what happens maybe one day you will fall in love with a foreign man and he with you, if he loves you enough he will convert to muslim, you just don't know!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 am 
VIP

Why so much hatred toward foreigners? They work mainly in Sharm and Hurghada where Egyptians do not like to work much because it is too far from their families. The same goes for mariages - if Egyptian women do not want to come and live with their husband what they supposed to do? Work like donkeys and stay alone in Sharm and send money to their Egyptian wives in Cairo , Alex, etc ? There are many Egyptians who changed their ways in work and family and they have good jobs here and happy families .It is very simple- addapt to the new demands of the society and less people will hire / marry foregners. No need for verbal aggression . I doubt that anybody would hire/marry an agressive person - foregner or Egyptian.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am 

Instead of attacking the people who come to this country to work and settle, maybe you should be asking the employers of the companies why THEY choose to employ non egyptians even though having to pay higher wages. As for the marriages, look to the Egyptian men for your answers, why do THEY choose european women to marry, its funny because i don't remember holding a gun to my husbands head when we got married, he did it through choice, and after all, isn't this what you want for your country, Democracy and choice????

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm 

I think that this person have some problem in his brain....So if we should follow his point of view ,european people who live in them country, are right when they dont want arabic\ muslim\foreigner people in Europe like we have!!
Answer me my dear.....where are all this qualified egyptians that you talk about???
I work in Egypt from 3 years ago and most of time with egyptians who didnt know ABSOLUTELY nothing about the work they do it...!!!
Other ridiculus point is that we steel egyptian men from egyptian girls......PLEASE!!!
Wow....so we are the reason that why some ugly\unpolite girl dont get any husband???.....Open your eyes my friend, its time..!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 pm 

I can think of several instances where foreigners have invested money to start a business in Egypt/Sharm creating employment for Egyptian staff.

Surely this is of benefit to all?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm 

Dear All ! Who on heaven write this beginner-text ? What is her/his problem ? With such kind of hate and aggression no one all over world will step forward. Give me idea about sense of this mail ? Means european in egypt and espacially in Sharm ( *smile* we still have them here ) are not attacked by corruption and problems ? Means the writer of beginner-text has no tv or shut down when shown ? Means has him/herself no european friends ? Does not accept and respect anyone and anything ? We all see and were effected by this revolution, does not matter which religion, nationality, education. Ya basha, wahda wahda >>> calm down. Me i am proud with peacefull well done protests. But we all know >> Even if you want, there is no way to paradise immediatly, nothing will fall down from heaven . And you want democracy and will get it. And may be, later on you will wonder about meaning of > democracy !!! May be, you sit down and think a little bit please ? Shukran gazilan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 pm 

I am sorry to say but it is very rude to say this about the foreigners in egypt.There are many foreigners in country's all over the world.Like here in holland too.Many egyptians also.We dont say bad thinsg about them taking our jobs and stealing our men or women.Please don't be so hatefull about others.Allah(god)knows all and one day we will have to answer to him.Good luck to all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm 

So the Egyptian men are not "working" the foreign women as "business" to feather their nest and fund them and their families!!!!!!! That they do not go out hunting down foreign women!. They are quite happy to spend the foreign wife's money and enjoy her higher salary, to be out in coffee shops with their friends, and live in a european standard of home that they could never afford without the foreign women!!!!!!! Open your eyes! I think there are thousands more as foreigners in our european countries (like Miriam and others have said similar )than there are foreigners in Sharm and Hughada :!:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm 

Stay away of our Egypt...You have been taking our own deserved opportunities for years due to corrupted regime/government.
Now it is finished, finished, finished…

OK, I'll spread your words all around the world. Everybody must know how you Egyptians "loves" foreigners. You love our money, nothing more. For most of you, we are worse than dogs.

This revolution exposed another face of Egyptians - racism. Pure and true, not acceptable in modern countries - Egyptian racism.

Good luck for you all Egyptians. Good luck for your democracy but remember democracy and wealth in Europe have been built for hundreds years.

And one last thing, if not foreigners Sharm, Hurgahada and other resorts still would be small villages, and you Egyptians 4th not just 3rd world country like now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 am 

Guys,

Chill out ...I believe it is a forum discussion no more (I am speaking to all sides) , I am Egyptian and living in Sharm and have many foreigner friends and we love & care for each other . (i.e. no Racisim ) so please not generalise . If it is the opinion of one or two or million , it is not the opinion of 85 million.

Also , on the other hand we would like to see SOME other sides of the coin might be respected which is equality in everything as long as we are living under the same sky.

One last thing , we didn't show the other face of the Egyptians because as far as I know that the Egyptian faces many foreigners love it and coming over and over again to see it. And as in any place of the world , poeple are travelling to have fun and paying for it as we do when we travel so it is not something invented.

To cut the story short and to summerise , please don't generalise (for both parties) , please listen to sound of mind and do not rush in judging or even attacking we are living together and still interested to live together because we love to live together.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm 

Good lecture

Are Egyptians racist?
By Ramadan A. Kader-The Gazette Online

http://213.158.162.45/~egyptian/index.p ... s%20racist?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am 
VIP

Anonymous people posted this iniatial comment plus the two other with the "revolution" in school. I think there are some people with bad intentions that want to make trouble. Foregners and Egyptians live in peace for a long time in Egypt and abroad.We should start to fight now because some people let go with some of their frustation or worst, try to cause problems in Sharm as we to forget about the real issues and start to fight ?
Let's calm down and close this subject . Let's help build a new Egypt as much as we can , foregners and Egyptians, helping and supporting eachother, for the sake of our children and ourselves.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm 

Exactly Gabriela ... that what I meant let us chill out . Let us look forward . Nothig happened to the relationships , so what's up now?

We are living together .. sharing the same sun ..breathing the same air.

Let us put our hands together for future not for the sake of anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 am 

I love the conclusion this discussion has arrived to. We are all human. There will always be people we respect more and people who do not deserve our respect. Everyone has the rights to their opinion, but most of all, can't it all be done with an open mind and heart?

Is this not what our parents and religion encourage?

Love should not be misinterpreted.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 am 

Means the writer of beginner-text has no tv or shut down when shown ? Means has him/herself no european friends ? Does not accept and respect anyone and anything ? We all see and were effected by this revolution, does not matter which religion, nationality, education. Ya basha, wahda wahda >>> calm down. Me i am proud with peacefull well done protests. But we all know >> Even if you want, there is no way to paradise immediatly, nothing will fall down from heaven .