It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Cowboy Builder
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 pm 

Hi just wish to warn anybody who is thinking of having a new bathroom or kitchen installed and they are using Ayman Hussein of the The Kitchen and Bathroom Co in Rowesat. He will ask you for 60 per of the cost up front, his work men do not have the tools to carry out the work effectively and he says he will turn up on such day and does not come and does not phone you to advise and when you contact him he will say either his workmen were stopped by the police or their van broke down any excuse he can think of. He is unreliable and you will have to wait months for the work to be carried out. The products he uses are sub standard and when you complain he becomes quite nasty. I will never use this man or his company again and if I can warn anyone about him and they avoid the stress and mess that I have then I have achieved something. By the way I am still waiting for my kitchen to be finished it has only been 12 weeks now not bad eh???? Please be warned

Post subject: Re: Cowboy Builder
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm 

Hi me again still having trouble with this builder he guarantee's his work for two years so the contract says but when you want him to come and fixed something he never turns up, he is rude to you on the phone and even suggests that the problems has been caused by yourself. I had a new freezer he charged me 8400 le for it, a good up to date model and it has broken down 4 times and he does not come to fixed it for over one week which is terrible I have had to throw good food away. I know this man has been given a lot of work and is doing lots of kitchen's all over sharm "GOD HELP THEM" His work to say the least is sub standard, he work men do not clean up after themselves. I am now taking legal advise to get this sorted, if anyone would like to come and have a look at this feel free :cry: